Heath Care Reform starting in 2013

Great article! Thanks!

Moderators: I find myself coming to this site for any/all my ACA questions. I have learned a TON of good, helpful information.

There always seem to be 2-3 threads on the subject here and I suspect that 2013 is going to be a mess on this as everyone tries to get info.

Any thoughts on creating a special section/site to consolidate all these thoughts/comments/ideas/references? Or, with only 13 months to go should we expect a government release that explains the 1000 questions in plain English?

Sorry for being off topic, but the related article above (in plain English) got me thinking.

Great article! Thanks!

Moderators: I find myself coming to this site for any/all my ACA questions. I have learned a TON of good, helpful information.

There always seem to be 2-3 threads on the subject here and I suspect that 2013 is going to be a mess on this as everyone tries to get info.

Any thoughts on creating a special section/site to consolidate all these thoughts/comments/ideas/references? Or, with only 13 months to go should we expect a government release that explains the 1000 questions in plain English?

Sorry for being off topic, but the related article above (in plain English) got me thinking.
Thank you. We do have a "Health and early Retirement" section (we just moved this thread to that section). There are a number of active threads related to different aspects of the PPACA, and there is one FAQ on the PPACA here http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f47/patient-protection-and-affordable-care-act-61961.html
As we build more knowledge we can expand the FAQ if needed.

Yes this looks like a good summary of the phased introduction of Obamacare.

Back
Top Bottom