Squamous cell skin cancer

I like the hat. But if it bothers you, get some cool sunglasses and you should look just fine. (as long as you don't wear those pastel plaid pants) :sick:

It looks closer to cantlogin's lawn mower hat, only clean.:facepalm: How about these pants? Be kind, that's Payne Stewart. He's looking down from above.

%28SC%29Payne_Stewart_Photo.jpg

0-0393-4020.jpg

Got my hat today. Yeah, the women will be looking alright. Pointing and laughing. Gonna take some time adjusting to this look.:blink:

Dawg, I think the hat is fine and you are one cool dude so no worries. I second the idea on the sunglasses:cool:

You know, for some reason that hat reminds me of the late, great Hunter S. Thompson. Here he is as portrayed by Johnny Depp, one of my favorite actors.

Attachments

• Hunter.jpg
    Hunter.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 0
It looks closer to cantlogin's lawn mower hat, only clean.:facepalm: How about these pants? Be kind, that's Payne Stewart. He's looking down from above.
Are his pants shoved down in his socks? If so, I guess I just don't get golf attire.... I don't mind the pants as long as they come down to the ankles...(i set myself up on this one didn't i?)

Dawg, I think the hat is fine and you are one cool dude so no worries. I second the idea on the sunglasses:cool:

You know, for some reason that hat reminds me of the late, great Hunter S. Thompson. Here he is as portrayed by Johnny Depp, one of my favorite actors.
Oh yeah J Depp. :cool:

Are his pants shoved down in his socks? If so, I guess I just don't get golf attire.... I don't mind the pants as long as they come down to the ankles...(i set myself up on this one didn't i?)

:cool:

I really don't know. You don't find anyone wearing those at a club. A couple of pros wear them just to look different. A style worn back in Bobby Jone's era. I wear mainly blue jeans in the winter or khaki pants. Shorts the rest of the season.

Oh yeah J Depp. :cool:

Payne Stewart wore the real thing, called "plus fours." I always thought that was a French term but no! Per Wikipedia:

Plus fours are trousers that extend 4 inches (10 cm) below the knee (and thus four inches longer than traditional knickerbockers, hence the name). As they allow more freedom of movement than knickers, they have been traditionally associated with sporting attire from the 1860s and onward, and are particularly associated with golf.

Hmm, Johnny Depp with his pants down to his ankles? Bad, Bamm, bad! :)

Back
Top Bottom