Versed, verdad!

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I get to have my torn supraspinatus tendon sewn down. Arthroscopic surgery on the L shoulder that involves grinding a bit of bone and putting in some anchor bolts to which to sew the tendon. I've given it about 3 months of PT (Positive Thinking?) as well as exercises that I thought would help, but no joy. I'm pissed. Don't like it when parts of me fail.

On the good side, thanks to this board, I asked about Versed, and yes, they do use it. Looking forward to that, as it sounds a lot like Sassafrass oil or MDA, except for the forgetting part.... If i could get the gal to wear this 40's- 50's white nurse's outfit we got at a yard sale many moons ago and be there when the loving feeling hits that would be cool. Probably verboten. Bet she'd wear it later though. Oweee? >:D

If i could get the gal to wear this 40's- 50's white nurse's outfit we got at a yard sale many moons ago and be there when the loving feeling hits that would be cool. Probably verboten. Bet she'd wear it later though. Oweee? >:D

Good to see you are definitely looking at the bright side! >:D

Hope the nurses's outfit comes with a cap and seamed white stockings !

No, but a button front and wiiide lapels....;). Makes me happy just thinking about it!

Back
Top Bottom