What brand multi-vitamin do you take?

LXEX55

Recycles dryer sheets
I currently take Theragran-M (which is now available only in Walgreen's Drugs) upon the advice of my doctor. it does not contain iron, and since i am borderline anemic, I also take an iron pill. My wife also takes Theragran-M, but no iron.

Kirkland Mature Multi

And I add D3 and B12 tablets (whatever is cheapest when I'm buying them).

I take the generic Equate brand multivitamin from Walmart. It's got exactly the same formulation as Centrum Silver, at about 60% the price.

Any Generic Senior multi vitamin on sale.
Also take Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Salmon Oil/Omega3, Glucosamine, and Airborne.

Kirkland Mature Multi

And I add D3 and B12 tablets (whatever is cheapest when I'm buying them).

+1 and recently added Kirkland Calcium-Magnesium based on readings on importance to seniors cognitive health

Kirkland Mature Multi - 1/2 tablet twice a day. I add D3 - 2000 IU twice a day. I give myself B12 shots - 1 ml once/month.

Members Mark from Sam's. Same as Equate from Walmart.

I don't take multi...
I take Vit D with K though...

Member's Mark Men 50+ multivitamin ($12/400) and one 1000IU vitamin D3 capsule daily, which also cost ~$12 for 400, so annual vitamin costs are less than $25. I take mine right after breakfast. Have had bad luck taking multivitamins on an empty stomach.

FYI -- I added the extra D3 as a direct result of what I have read regarding vitamin D's role in our body's immune response especially as it relates to corona viruses. I figure that $12 is pretty cheap and there's no risk with a dose of 2000IU per day of D3.

Another Kirkland Multi. We also add supplements including D3, B12, Turmeric and more. I like that they don't contain iron as iron upsets my stomach if not taken with a meal and fruit is not a meal :LOL:.

None for me. I eat quite well thanks to DW. I'll try to take Vitamin D during the dark days of winter as there is unlikely to be a tropical escape this year.

Jamieson

Centrum Silver, to match my hair!

I too take Centrum Silver. I also started taking Elderberry Gummies with vitamin C and Zinc when cv19 hit hard. For hopefully a little extra boost to the immune system.

Centrum Silver, but when this giant bottle I have is empty I might switch to Costco brand

Kirkland multi, and B, and D. I also take Tru Niagen (boosts NAD+) after I read an interview with one of the NIH researchers who said that he and all his coworkers were taking it because they were so impressed with what they were seeing.

I take the generic Equate brand multivitamin from Walmart. It's got exactly the same formulation as Centrum Silver, at about 60% the price.
+1

Back
Top Bottom