What is the most effective teeth whitener strips?

gotbfdk

Confused about dryer sheets
I cant afford to get my teeth bleached. What is a good brand that wont damage my teeth? What are the most effective? I am looking into buying Crest right now, but I heard one brand was recalled off the shelves. HELP!

I've used the Crest strips a few times and they work ok, no problems. I have a situation where the enamel is going away on several of my front teeth, upper & lower. I am no longer letting anybody clean my teeth (dentist office). I may be looking into veneers soon, and down the road, I can see the possibility of implants in my future.

Teeth?... Lucky you!:dance:

Dang it imoldernu, I just sprayed Guinness all over my display............

Having just finished a 9 month episode of having an implant installed to replace a cracked upper molar, at a HUGE expense, I can identify with the good fortune of having one's natural teeth intact and in good shape.

I hope Windex cleans Guinness off OK.......

I have tried the hydrogen peroxide at home and it does work really well. Put some peroxide on a Q-tip and run it over your teeth, leave on for 30 seconds and then brush like normal. Do it 3-4 times a week and then every couple of weeks for maintenance.

Using banana peels (suggested all over the internet) to whiten your teeth. I've never tried it.

Call me old fashioned, but I think that super white teeth look phoney, especially with a fake tan.

OK, you're old fashioned.
I wash my face with iodine and gargle with Clorox.
Nobody has ever commented on my appearance (although I do hear some muttering behind my back).
:D

OK, you're old fashioned.
I wash my face with iodine and gargle with Clorox.
Nobody has ever commented on my appearance (although I do hear some muttering behind my back).
:D
I'm sure the muttering isn't about bad breath...:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom