Chart of the Day

Well they are printing it previously they were reducing the interest expense of US by returning the money the government was paying itself. Now they are paying banks more than the interest earned from the treasury notes they hold

That clears it up. Thanks

Powell speaks

Just thought this was kind of funny.

Attachments

• vol.PNG
    vol.PNG
    72.6 KB · Views: 124
I find that “pie” chart or whatever it is annoying. What’s the point of random shapes to convey categories?

I think because by doing it that way it is easier to include labels and explanatory text than with a conventional pie chart. Just an educated guess on my part.

Average Mortage Payments on New Mortgages

Attachments

• F_tNuDPbQAAOMS9.jpg
    F_tNuDPbQAAOMS9.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
Silver could have major move up

As far as charts go this is a good one for relative valuation, which is comparing present price to the 36 month moving average. 2009 went from 9-42 and in 2020 went from 11 to 27. This chart is similar to the CRB index when the CRB broke it's 12 year downtrend in 2021 foretelling of an increase in commodities, which are up 60% since then. This chart is for a sales pitch, which I am not interested in but the chart of the price action is very informative. Advantage is price should move up very soon exceeding $25 is the first sign, if price falls back below $21 then this move is not going to occur and you would exit the trade, so there is a clearly defined trade that shows very large upside promise and limited and clear downside losses. These opportunities are rare, similar to March 2009 stock market or the CRB breakout described above.

Attachments

• F_x8lbLXYAAwyYq.jpg
    F_x8lbLXYAAwyYq.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
^^^^^ It seems The Wall Street Cheat Sheet applies, regardless of the asset class. Also see the identical Gartner Hype Cycle for technology adoption.

Attachments

• A074E2AA-723A-4A5B-84F5-91563C5CC616.jpeg
    A074E2AA-723A-4A5B-84F5-91563C5CC616.jpeg
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 34
cocoa

Unprecedented 70 year rally

Attachments

• cocoa.jpg
    cocoa.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom