Cmc

Art G

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
A great company I've traded a few different times. A lot of option interest on this right now as they've been a buyout candidate for quite some time. Just suggesting you may want to look into it.
Also pays a dividend while waiting. JMO

Moving slowly but steadily.

I think CMC is due to move up to around $36. About a 20% move. JMO

Good to know... but not much upside now if it is $36.

Good to know... but not much upside now if it is $36.

Actually, that's just my first conservative price target. It may a bit longer, but I think $43 is conservative long term. They look to be a buy out candidate in my opinion.

Well almost hit $37. I'm sitting tight.

I guess I should have been updating my stocks, but no one has seemed to care. FWIW, I sold all my position the other day around $38.50.
If anyone is actually listening to me, let me know and I'll try and do a better job of updating.

Art you are a trader and most of the rest of the board is more long term buy and hold.
I do actually check out most of your picks, but I don't understand technical analysis, so I very seldom do anything.-

clifp, I'm getting that, but I have gotten some private mails from people thanking me for picks, so I try and update. However, if threads go nowhere, I tend to ignore them.
BTW, I bought it back at $31.50 today. I'm expecting a bounce next week. JMO

Where's Hal to mock me? CMC hit over $34 today. I guess he'll wait for a down day.

Sheeesh! Gets raised to a buy, then drops $2.50. Go figure.

I still say it's a buy here. JMO

Whacky stock chart! I'm holding, but other than the dividend not much is happening. I keep waiting for this company to get bought out. JMO

It's on the support line....I'm just sayin'.....

Back
Top Bottom