fidelity account problems

finnski1

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I think this has been posted by others but I logged on to my Fidelity account this morning and it does not show my IRA or Roth IRA at all.
Any body else have this issue?

well I just logged in again and they have a note saying traffic is high and they streamlined the screens to allow access,
Moderators please delete this if you want to.

Vanguard seems to be on overload a lot of the time these days too. Wanted to talk to my Flagship Relationship Manager and will have to wait two weeks to get an answer about a rather simple question. I'm afraid Vanguard is on the downhill slide.

I logged into the Fidelity application to a slimmer, lighter, less function than before experience. A cute message about higher than usual market activity they've streamlined my client experience....

It's not unusual for a provider to reduce functionality to help stability their systems in high volume situations. You can turn on additional processor cycles for $ but eventually you end up waiting or running out of other resources, some with hard limits. I'm gonna guess it's back to normal in a week, two, three....

The opening page was streamlined, but I could get to all the information.

Yes, I logged in a while ago and everything worked normally. I like the new opening screen -- much less cluttered.

Months ago I had already customized my Fidelity login page to show absolutely nothing except the menu bar across the top. That was easy to do by clicking on the "customize" button, then deleting all the offending boxes of crap. Every once in a while they would put some Fidelity advertisement box up there, so that I would have to re-customize.

So today I see the new totally-effed-up non-streamlined interface. Where is the customize button, so I can delete all that crap?

I found the missing information when my brain stopped passing gas.

Back
Top Bottom