FIDO advice vs forum thoughts

Katoslake

Recycles dryer sheets
Hold 7 figure managed individual bonds through Fidelity. Several of the bonds are 10+ to maturity paying below 2%. Fidelity opinions (mid summer) were fed raising and then lowering by Q1 23. I really don’t think the professional’s really know what’s happening.
Question- should I freeze management agreement and slowly divest from managed bonds ?
Wait until individual bonds mature, convert to cash and reevaluate ?

Nothing they’ve said has been more accurate than what’s posted on this site. In fact it’s been far less accurate

Thanks

Hold 7 figure managed individual bonds through Fidelity. Several of the bonds are 10+ to maturity paying below 2%. Fidelity opinions (mid summer) were fed raising and then lowering by Q1 23. I really don’t think the professional’s really know what’s happening.
Question- should I freeze management agreement and slowly divest from managed bonds ?
Wait until individual bonds mature, convert to cash and reevaluate ?

Nothing they’ve said has been more accurate than what’s posted on this site. In fact it’s been far less accurate

Thanks

Fidelity has great bond management and selection tools for a DIY investor. I have purchased and managed 100’s of bonds. You do not need a managed account for bonds, it’s just a drag on returns.

Back
Top Bottom