Water resource companies....

Art G

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I'm looking for water treatment or water resource management companies. So far, the only one I'm finding is TTEK. Does anyone know of any others that may be worth looking at? I really think this could be an important market in the future.

I looked at that yesterday. It looks like it holds TTEK and some other stuff I wasn't impressed with.

CTWS, WTR, UUPLY.PK.

UUPLY is a british company that recently delisted from NYSE voluntarily as have many adrs. May want to monitor as price may drop as adr holders unfamiliar with revised dividend policy may sell. just my hunch.

Another is consolidated water services I think, symbol escapes me right now. they provided desalinated water in caribbean.

Jim

Thanks. Do you know the name of UUPLY? I can't find it. Also, I like what I'm seeing on WTR, but the chart looks awful. I wonder what's up with that?

What pho? :D:D:D

Yeah, I've looked at it. Not impressed by it's holdings.

Another is consolidated water services I think, symbol escapes me right now. they provided desalinated water in caribbean.

Jim

CWCO

Interesting little company, although I think the valuation is at nosebleed levels.

Well that's weird? I wonder why I couldn't find it?....I actually may like this one best. A tad pricey, but nice dividend.
I'm looking at their HQ address and am not getting it. What the heck is 75116 Paris Cedex, USA?

I have no idea where that is, but they are a French company, so it may explain the 'Paris' part. They are a large company and growing, especially with the 'brain drain' many municipalities and utilities are seeing with experienced people retiring. Veolia comes in with a turn key operations staff.

CWCO

Interesting little company, although I think the valuation is at nosebleed levels.

Its been higher, but I think you are probably correct. I had tracked it for years and failed to jump in before the run-up several years ago. I decided to buy UU and SYGR. Took profits in UU and SYGR was bought out.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom