Why the Melt Up...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t test “everybody”. There are indicators of the virus. When these are evident, you test, find contacts of the individual, test those as well and then isolate. Other countries have had success with this method.

Instead, we take the TSA route. #whenwillwelearn

The problem with your theory is that there are NOT indicators of the virus as you claim so you would have to test everyone... that is the problem... someone can be infected and perfect asymptomatic and unknowingly going about their normal business and spreading the virus.

BTW, I'm not saying that we could not have done better and more to mitigate the crisis earlier... its just that no matter how much money you threw at testing that you could not have tested and back traced enough in a country of 335 million to avoid the spread... even today there isn't sufficient testing capacity to do as you suggest.

Last edited:
....I'm beginning to wonder if this whole Coronavirus thing wasn't over hyped a bit, and that it's starting to fizzle out. Not sure what to believe anymore when it comes to the news coverage....

I learned a new word for such thinking yesterday.... covidiot... look it up.

The problem with your theory is that there are NOT indicators of the virus as you claim so you would have to test everyone... that is the problem... someone can be infected and perfect asymptomatic and unknowingly going about their normal business and spreading the virus.

BTW, I'm not saying that we could not have done better and more to mitigate the crisis earlier... its just that no matter how much money you threw at testing that you could not have tested and back traced enough in a country of 335 million to avoid the spread... even today there isn't sufficient testing capacity to do as you suggest.

LOL, OK. Even as other countries prove otherwise.

Ok... do you have credible citations for your claim that there are indicators of asymptomatic carriers of the virus. If so, now would be the time to put up....

Ok... do you have credible citations for your claim that there are indicators of asymptomatic carriers of the virus. If so, now would be the time to put up....

Why don’t you quote me? Just curious.

Well, if there was a post deleted I never received notice of it from any of the mods... and I normally would... so it sounds like you are making stuff up again.

Like the assertion that there are "indicators" for asymptomatic people that could be used to target COVID testing... still waiting for support for that claim.

I'm very relaxed. Have a good night. Sweet dreams.

Well, if there was a post deleted I never received notice of it from any of the mods... and I normally would... so it sounds like you are making stuff up again.

Like the assertion that there are "indicators" for asymptomatic people that could be used to target COVID testing... still waiting for support for that claim.

I'm very relaxed. Have a good night. Sweet dreams.

Calling someone a covididiot? Sound familiar? Now I know you are liar. Sad.

Unlike you, I'm usually pretty careful about such things... I'm sure that I was referring to a post and not the poster/person.

So I would have referred to a specific post as being a lie rather than calling a member a liar like you just did.

Last edited:
Unlike you, I'm usually pretty careful about such things... I'm sure that I was referring to a statement or an idea rather than a person.

So I would have referred to a specific post as being a lie rather than calling a member a liar like you just did.

It was deleted. You posted it. Own it.

Last edited:
Unlike you, I'm usually pretty careful about such things... I'm sure that I was referring to a statement or an idea in a post and not the poster.

And I reported it, so I know it’s true. Liar.

It was deleted. You posted it. Own it.

Yes... I quoted a post and just said that I had learned a new word yesterday... covidiot. So I own it. Happy? I can't find it so perhaps it was deleted. But I did not call someone a covidiot... I wouldn't do that... I inferred that a post was in that character.

OTOH, you clearly called me a liar so I'll let the mods deal with your blatant violation of the community rules.

Yes... I quoted a post and just said that I had learned a new word yesterday... covidiot. So I own it. Happy? I can't find it so perhaps it was deleted. But I did not call someone a covidiot... I wouldn't do that... I inferred that a post was in that character.

OTOH, you clearly called me a liar so I'll let the mods deal with your blatant violation of the community rules.

I love how your story changes.

The mods know all of what you did.

Thanks for the interesting discussion. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom