LGA to NYC

virginia

Recycles dryer sheets
Hey guys- Question for anyone that would have good knowledge.

I'm planning a trip to NYC for Nov. Flying in to La Guardia and going to be staying in the Times Square area. Two questions:

1) We have 4 people- is super shuttle the best way to go?
2) Do I need to make a reservation for super shuttle? Or can we just expect that there won't be any problem getting a ride after we get there. I ask because our group will be flying in from different locations, and I'm not sure at what time we'll be able to meet up, so not sure of a time to make a reservation for.

Thanks!
Michelle

How much per person is the shuttle?
A yellow cab with all four people may be cheaper and quicker. It's not that far to Times Square.
Time of day and traffic are the factors.

I always use the yellow cabs when I go to NYC. They are pretty cheap (probably less than $30 from LGA to Manhattan), pretty fast and pretty safe.

Go with the cab. It's quick and easy, and you won't have to work so hard to coordinate with your companions.

I agree with the cab recommendation...and there are thousands of them available right outside the terminal door!

Okay - thanks very much! We have four in our group. That's very helpful! We'll go with the cab.
Michelle

Why wait in line for a cab? Get a car (i.e. limo) and driver to meet you. There are plenty of them to be found on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom