Qatar Airlines

The Rodent

Recycles dryer sheets
Anyone have any experience with Qatar Airlines with an overnight layover in Doha? I've heard that the Airlines will put you up in a hotel (complimentary) if you have an overnight layover.

Anyone have any experience with Qatar Airlines with an overnight layover in Doha? I've heard that the Airlines will put you up in a hotel (complimentary) if you have an overnight layover.

It depends on your class of ticket. I’ve flown business with them and got the deal - very nice way to break up a very long layover. You do have to go through immigration but with the hotel deal you get an automatic stamped visa on arrival (As an American - I can’t vouch for other nationalities). The hotels they use are a 15-30 minute drive away but the transport is complimentary too. Warning - what isn’t complimentary is anything in the hotel other than the room. And dinner / breakfast were expensive. Their business class lounge though is fantastic so you can certainly eat there. If you fly economy I don’t think there is any hotel benefit at all. And even business, it depends on the length of the layover. From memory it is >6 hours.

Back
Top Bottom