Reviews for SAS Scandanavian Airline

Rianne

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just booked to Prague, by far best prices and travel times. But are they a decent airline? Anyone experience flying with them?

Excellent airline.
I'm so glad you said that. All other airlines and Kayak, Travelocity etc could not match (not even close) the price and travel times. I decided to go straight to their website. It was efficient, no BS and I changed the dates and times a bunch of times. Still quality searching and finally booked. I highly recommend going to their website instead of any other booking website!

Flew them to Prague about 10 years ago. Topnotch /, hopefully still the same

Excellent airline.

braumeister is being his usual understated self. SAS is the airline Volvo uses for picking up your new Volvo in Sweden. We each did that last year. Volvo pays for Premium Economy. I think they call it Plus. We upgraded to Business and flew our boy in Plus. Business was excellent. Lay flat seats. Food for hours. A snack area if you run out of food between. Our flight from the West Coast was about 11 hours

Plus seats recline but don't lie flat. A bit of extra legroom. I think a foot rest Our boy was pretty comfortable.

I would fly them again in a heartbeat. I always check them 1st for overseas trips

the lounges are awesome in Europe with the one in Oslo being a phenomenal one.

Haven't been there yet but I can definitely say that the Icelandair lounge in Reykjavik is out of this world awesome. Best I have ever seen anywhere.

Ditto on this and if you have United Mileage Plus Gold or higher status the lounges are awesome in Europe with the one in Oslo being a phenomenal one.

The one in Stockholm had multiple beers on tap :smitten: (self server for free) Definitely worth a lounge pass if you can swing it.

The one in Stockholm had multiple beers on tap :smitten: (self server for free) Definitely worth a lounge pass if you can swing it.

That one was great, too. Went to one in Istanbul (?) I think that was HUGE but great food and drinks all around. Frankfurt one is nice, too. I usually grab several large pretzels for my ride back to USA. Went business class this last spring and went to the arrival lounge which was great too - first thing they asked was did I want a shower....heh.

But, I don't use United as much anymore, so am not Gold - huge difference in EU between Silver and Gold. USA - meh - nothing until you are platinum.

Haven't done Asian lounges but I imagine those are nice, too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom