2021 No Contract Cellphone Plans Chart

Thanks! Perfect timing for us as we're about to add a third line for the kiddo.

We had two lines on MetroPCS at $80 per month for unlimited. Just switched to US Mobile's brand on Verizon Network and added a third line for DD. Now paying $75 per month for the three unlimited lines. Thanks so much to RetiredAndLovingIt for sharing that link... Shopping cell phone websites directly is very frustrating....

I have a trac fone LG flip..double minutes..I buy a 60 minute card about 2 times a year. No internet or apps,but it makes calls and texts which is all I need.mostly use it for the 2 factor authentication texts I need when I log onto my bank account or my vanguard mutual fund accounts. I probably do not speak on the phone any more than 1 hrs per year and have probably sent no more than 100 texts in my whole life..tracfone works well for me and is cheap and if my phone gets lost or breaks..the flip phone I use is less than $20 at dollar general.

Google Fi is a great plan if you spend most of your time connected to WiFi. We have 5 phones for my immediate family and mom in law. Our average monthly bill is around $130.

Back
Top Bottom