New iPhones/Apple Watch?

Well, I finally opened up the purse strings and bought the new XR (definitely an upgrade from the iPhone 6)! Loving it so far! Bought the yellow colour!

You don't mind the loss of the home button?

I've decided to upgrade our 6 Pluses to the XS Max. Christmas present for us :dance:. Just need to call SIL to see if any of the nieces/nephews need to upgrade theirs or if we trade them in. Last time I was in the store, the offer was $150 or $175 for our 6Plus.

Well, I finally opened up the purse strings and bought the new XR (definitely an upgrade from the iPhone 6)! Loving it so far! Bought the yellow colour!

Congratulations! The yellow is the prettiest, for sure. I'm sticking with my LG phone, but if I was going for an XR it would be yellow. :D

Congratulations! The yellow is the prettiest, for sure. I'm sticking with my LG phone, but if I was going for an XR it would be yellow. :D

I was leaning towards the red but it was pretty dark when I actually saw it in the store. The yellow is great!

I've decided to upgrade our 6 Pluses to the XS Max. Christmas present for us :dance:. Just need to call SIL to see if any of the nieces/nephews need to upgrade theirs or if we trade them in. Last time I was in the store, the offer was $150 or $175 for our 6Plus.

I think I might give my 6 to my daughter. The trade-in credit was only about $75 for the 6.

Good choice on the color. If I had gone with the XR I would have had a hard time picking between it and the red, but would have been happy with either. ;)

You don't mind the loss of the home button?

Like changing from a car with the shifter on the column vs the shifter on the floor, it is just different going form touchID to FaceID. Both have pluses and minuses. Most people will adjust to either fairly easily.

Good choice on the color. If I had gone with the XR I would have had a hard time picking between it and the red, but would have been happy with either. ;)

Never thought I’d go with yellow but I love it!

On a side note, is your username your dog that’s in your avatar? Only reason I ask is because our dog is a Sunny as well and he looks similar!

Never thought I’d go with yellow but I love it!

On a side note, is your username your dog that’s in your avatar? Only reason I ask is because our dog is a Sunny as well and he looks similar!

Avatar is actually of our granddog, screen name is a nickname for me. But hey, the dogs are cute, so I don't mind being named after them. ;)

On never thinking you'd go yellow...I've found out it is nice to break out of our normal modes every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom