User Guide

that looks like one i had a while back. two inputs, one output and and switch to connect device A OR device B to a monitor. my switch was actually two labeled A and B. yours looks like a push button on top. Amazon returns are EZ.

User Guide:

Plug it in. Does it work? If yes, congrats. If no, return to Amazon. :LOL:

PS. When I bought a 5G phone a few months ago, there was no printed material inside the box. Not even a little card telling me to go read more about the phone on the phone maker's Web site. Nothing.

If one wants to learn about some features, he has to search the Web for info from fellow phone buyers. I often wonder how these guys know about arcane things about these electronic gizmos.

Last edited:
that looks like one i had a while back. two inputs, one output and and switch to connect device A OR device B to a monitor. my switch was actually two labeled A and B. yours looks like a push button on top. Amazon returns are EZ.

Yep, that is the good thing about Amazon, easy returns if something does not work.

I ordered rearview mirrors for a bike. The installation and user guide was printed on the box - which someone had brilliantly pasted the UPC code label over :facepalm:. The set was missing a screw, so it was a quick return to get a replacement within a couple of days.

Last edited:
I bought a 3 way HDMI splitter when lightning fried all but one of the HDMI inputs on the TV. Use is pretty self explanatory and I'm certainly not a tech guy. Wish I'd have got one with a remote control so I didn't have to get off the couch to switch it.:D Sorry you got a bum one.

I have a few of them. No instructions needed. They work or they do not. I paid $9 including shipping for mine. 1 InPut 2 outputs. A splitter so I can drive 2 devices.

Back
Top Bottom