MSI Creator-PS321QR excellant monitor

Davidhelp

Recycles dryer sheets
I bought this monitor this past week: MSI Creator-PS321QR to replace a recent buy listed below.
It works great, no issues. It swivels and has height adjust of up to 4". I added 3" of add'll height with a wood box and a woven cotton placemat I used before with the old monitor that makes it easier to swivel.

32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440 / 16:9) 99% of Adobe RGB color gamut. I choose the sRGB as an option and only had to adjust the sharpness up 1 notch.

The Color is great and the text is super sharp.

I use Windows 7.
Folders and program windows resize smaller with Displayport cable but not with a HDMI cable. Issue due to maybe graphics card and Windows 7 and maybe HDMI & Displayport 'standards'. My pc is a Gigabyte Technology Z97X-UD5H from 2015 motherboard and a 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (XFX Pine Group) graphics card from 2015.
The newer graphic cards look to be using HDMI ports as the main port vs Displayport.

I was able to buy it after using credit card points for just $375.32 instead of the $600 listed :)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L77J9M8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The LG had issues with folders and program windows resizing smaller whenever the monitor was powered off and on if I used Displayport or HDMI cable plus at one point I got a snowy screen like an old tv set would have. When I was packing it up for the return there was something loose inside that would fall from one end to another.......

LG 32GN650-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 32” QHD, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms MBR, HDR 10,
sRGB 95% Color Gamut, AMD FreeSync. Total was $327

Back
Top Bottom