Comments from frontline NYC Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eytonxav

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Although the advice here has been said before, the comments from this Doctor who is fighting Covid from a NYC hospital might put your mind at ease regarding transmission and how to stay safe:

I agree that transfer from your hands is the easiest way to get almost any virus, be it coronavirus, influenza, or the common cold. Been washing my hands a lot more recently, probably a good habit to continue into the future.

Although the advice here has been said before, the comments from this Doctor who is fighting Covid from a NYC hospital might put your mind at ease regarding transmission and how to stay safe:

You are quoting from a network that dismissed this virus from the beginning. They have changed they tune recently as they are facing some legal liability from misinforming the public of the dangers of this virus. Make no mistake, when this is all over, that network and many of it's moderators will be facing massive class action suits from families who have been impacted by the virus. As Vanity Fair has reported:

"Vanity Fair's Gabe Sherman: Fox News is concerned their downplaying of Coronavirus exposes them “to potential legal action” from misled viewers"

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-reportedly-fears-early-114530961.html

Last edited:
Before this, going up and down stairs i would touch hand rails, not anymore !!!! Will be interesting to see what my mind does when this is over...

The advice the Dr gave is great, but I'm still wearing a mask to the grocery store as #'s increased in our county NOW that we have testing as of last FRIDAY. No one can change my mind if someone close to me coughs or sneezes irresponsibly into the air, that is not a danger. How are the medical people, who are trained not to touch their face with their hands getting this?

You are quoting from a network that dismissed this virus from the beginning.

The funniest part was the graphic in the upper-right corner. Who is
vanquishing the virus??

Sorry, I don't watch propaganda from any political party, so I can't comment on the video itself.

The real bottom line here is don't touch your face as he believe that to be the main mode of transmission and wash hands.

You are quoting from a network that dismissed this virus from the beginning. They have changed they tune recently as they are facing some legal liability from misinforming the public of the dangers of this virus. Make no mistake, when this is all over, that network and many of it's moderators will be facing massive class action suits from families who have been impacted by the virus. As Vanity Fair has reported:

"Vanity Fair's Gabe Sherman: Fox News is concerned their downplaying of Coronavirus exposes them “to potential legal action” from misled viewers"

OP was not quoting Fox News; it was the actual words of a doctor on the front lines of the pandemic in NYC.
(and you use Yahoo News to make your point :facepalm:)

The real bottom line here is don't touch your face as he believe that to be the main mode of transmission and wash hands.
Thanks for that summary. Hopefully the thread discussion remains on topic - medical advice regarding COVID.

The funniest part was the graphic in the upper-right corner. Who is
vanquishing the virus??

Sorry, I don't watch propaganda from any political party, so I can't comment on the video itself.

This post is not meant to be political, so no need to turn this Drs advice into something political.

Jessie Watters former Bill O'reilly foil and court jester, previous virus denier and now doing a PSA, give me a break. All of the good doctor's advice is nothing more than common sense to begin with.

Wow, this must be 100% true and unbiased if Vanity Fair and Yahoo news said it.

Sorry folks, despite pleas from the OP this thread has fixated on the media rather than what was said by the doctor in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom