Vanguard

ripper1

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Is anybody familiar with the Vanguard website. I'm trying to change the federal tax withholding on my Inherited IRA distribution? It has been awhile. Maybe I need to call them but was trying to see if I could do it online. Thanks:greetings10:

Don't know about managing an inherited IRA, but this worked for my account: go to Accts, then Account Maintenance, then RMDs (under Services), then "Your RMD automatic distributions," then View or Edit Details, then Edit (in the lower right), then keep clicking on Continue until you get to Make a Tax Withholding Choice.

Last edited:
Don't know about managing an inherited IRA, but this worked for my account: go to Accts, then Account Maintenance, then RMDs (under Services), then "Your RMD automatic distributions," then View or Edit Details, then Edit (in the lower right), then keep clicking on Continue until you get to Make a Tax Withholding Choice.
Thanks Penny. That didn't work but I have a call in to Vanguard to see how this works

After Vanguard, "updated" their "menu format", and combined my accounts into one
Brokerage account, several years ago, I found it very confusing.

Most times, I have to call Vanguard, CSR, for help.

I found out that when I make an Inherited IRA withdraw after end of year for RMD all I have to do is check boxes for state and federal for % amount to be deducted.

Back
Top Bottom