Waffle: Even easier than Wordle

Amethyst

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Waffle is a grid of 6 interlocking words, with some of the letters scrambled. You unscramble the letters to complete the words. Originator claims 100K people are playing. wafflegame.net

#waffle61 2/5

����������
��⭐��⬜��
����������
��⬜��⭐��
����������

�� streak: 1
wafflegame.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave off the www. in your link. It doesn't work with that.

Pretty good game. It does seem easier than wordle.

#waffle61 2/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 1
wafflegame.net

I don’t understand how this is scored. It took me 13 swaps out of 15 allowed. Yet, it scores as 2/5. Huh?

I don’t understand how this is scored. It took me 13 swaps out of 15 allowed. Yet, it scores as 2/5. Huh?
2 swaps remaining, so 2*, or 2/5. Probably they set up every game so that 10 is the minimum number of swaps, so the top store is 5 remaining.

#waffle61 2/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 1
wafflegame.net

Think I’m going to stick with wordle and quordle.

My D D-I-L is a wordle fiend. It rarely takes her more than 3 tries to get it.

Think I’m going to stick with wordle and quordle.

My D D-I-L is a wordle fiend. It rarely takes her more than 3 tries to get it.
I already do Wordle and 2 crosswords every morning, I don't need to add another "addiction." ;)

OTOH, DW beats me at Wordle about 2 of every 3 days, using a random "method" that makes no sense whatsoever - so maybe I need a word game I'm better at. :facepalm:

Good little game. Bought the developer a coffee using their ko-fi link at the bottom.

20220323WaffleScore.png
3/23 Waffle Score

I already do Wordle and 2 crosswords every morning, I don't need to add another "addiction." ;)
Surprisingly, only the DW and I have gotten hooked on quordle.

But, several family members are daily wordle fans. We have a friendly competition among the DW, a couple of my sons, and the DD-I-L. We race to do wordle each day and share our scores.

The other day, I was up past midnight, did the new wordle and posted. Around 2am, son and DD-I-L posted theirs (must have been woken up by the baby). Then the DW posted hers around 5am.

At 7am, my other son posts “I have no clue why you all get up in the middle of the night to do this. It’s still here in the morning!” :LOL:

#waffle62 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 2
wafflegame.net

#waffle63 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩