����������
��⭐��⭐��
����⭐����
��⭐��⭐��
����������

#waffleday
�� streak: 1
wafflegame.net

I only had 3 swaps left today. I had better luck with Wordle than Waffle, even though I originally thought Waffle would be easier.

While I grasp the basic idea of the swaps, there seems to be more strategy than I expected in which swap to make.

I now do daily wordle, qourdle, octordle, and now this waffle thing. Where will it end?

When something happens and you don't have time for games?
I now do daily wordle, qourdle, octordle, and now this waffle thing. Where will it end?

BTW, I like Waffle. Get this, I tried it twice today. First time I had two swaps left. Then I did something else and showed the game to DW (different browser). It took us both until 1 swap left.

You can get yourself into a bind if you burn all your yellows. And I forgot the solution in 1 hour, so it was kind of new to me.

Easier, potentially trickier, and a bit of fun.

BTW, I like Waffle. Get this, I tried it twice today. First time I had two swaps left. Then I did something else and showed the game to DW (different browser). It took us both until 1 swap left.

You can get yourself into a bind if you burn all your yellows. And I forgot the solution in 1 hour, so it was kind of new to me.

I was near the end and STILL hadn't figured out all the words!

#waffle64 3/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 4
wafflegame.net

That's my issue. I'm not sure what to do about the white letters versus the yellow ones. I realize the colors mean the same as in Wordle, but can't figure out the smartest swapping order. Should I swap the whites first?

That's my issue. I'm not sure what to do about the white letters versus the yellow ones. I realize the colors mean the same as in Wordle, but can't figure out the smartest swapping order. Should I swap the whites first?

I dunno. Still figuring out a strategy.

Mostly, I play all these for fun and don't sweat it. I don't have any starting words on Wordle. I just "use the force" based on where my fingers land. It makes it more fun, less analytical work.

I feel the same. I am analytical, but it's underpinned by intuition, and not remotely as methodical as most on the forum!

I dunno. Still figuring out a strategy.

Mostly, I play all these for fun and don't sweat it. I don't have any starting words on Wordle. I just "use the force" based on where my fingers land. It makes it more fun, less analytical work.

Well, if you go around widdling and diddling, no wonder!

waffle, wordle. widdle, diddle, doodle. UGH. :facepalm:

I'm going to Costco for some relief!

Finally got 5 stars, in less than 3 minutes. The words just seemed to jump out at me.

#waffle65 5/5

����������
��⭐��⭐��
����⭐����
��⭐��⭐��
����������

�� streak: 4
wafflegame.net

#waffle65 4/5

����������
��⭐��⭐��
����������
��⭐��⭐��
����������

�� streak: 1
wafflegame.net

Seems like everybody had a winner today.

They only award up to 5 stars. Wonder if it's possible to get a 6?

#waffle65 5/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸ”₯ streak: 1
wafflegame.net

Seems like everybody had a winner today.

They only award up to 5 stars. Wonder if it's possible to get a 6?

I doubt it. I solved it without making an error move. Quite lucky with a few guesses. I can't see how one could solve it with less moves than I made.

I messed up with a corner letter swap. I think there is a special rule for corner letters.

#waffle66 4/5

����������
��⭐��⭐��
����������
��⭐��⭐��
����������

�� streak: 5
wafflegame.net

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom