2022 reunion of the Sound of Music cast

One of my favorite musical movies along with Phantom of the Opera... Introduced DGD to the music of both via YouTube. Also, the Muppets, of course.

Yeah, the Phantom :) the last movie I saw was the one with Gerald Butler as the Phantom. Emmy Rossum did a good job with the singing, and also Patrick Wilson.

I watched a piece on Julie Andrews on TCM. She relayed an incident I found hilarious. Apparently, she was doing the "run through the field with the big spin" just ready to sing "The hills are alive..." The helicopter doing the areal photography kept blowing her over. What a hoot. YMMV

One of my favorite movies.

I watched a piece on Julie Andrews on TCM. She relayed an incident I found hilarious. Apparently, she was doing the "run through the field with the big spin" just ready to sing "The hills are alive..." The helicopter doing the areal photography kept blowing her over. What a hoot. YMMV

Thanks for that new piece of info. That's funny :)

Some years ago, in Salzburg, I took the Sound of Music day long tour. It was wonderful! A bunch of happy nuts singing our heads off as we drove to the places the film was made and heard all about it. In fact, I am headed there again this October and may just treat myself to it again. Nonnberg Abbey in Salzburg, and the wedding church in Hallstatt, are spectacular.

I learned the catechism in Maryland taught by Agathe Trapp.

Back
Top Bottom