RightCapital - Retirement Analysis Tool - Anyone has access?

G-Man

Full time employment: Posting here.
I'm trying to get access to RightCapital retirement analysis tool without paying $140 or $180 per month.

The tool seems superior to some of other Retirement Analysis Tools I have tried (Fidelity Retirement Analysis Tool, Personal Capital, NewRetirement).

Any suggestions?

https://www.rightcapital.com/

Why is it superior?

Maybe superior is stretching it.

These are some very useful features:
Roth conversion feature
Income Tax feature
Very user friendly
Ability to create scenarios quickly

Maybe superior is stretching it.

These are some very useful features:
Roth conversion feature
Income Tax feature
Very user friendly
Ability to create scenarios quickly

If there is value, possibly more than enough to cover the cost, they pay for it, no?

Any other feedback on this topic?

Anyone use the RightCapital retirement analysis tool?

Anyone use the RightCapital retirement analysis tool?

After more than three months, I think most folks would conclude there were no answers forthcoming.

There are limits to the accuracy of longer range retirement planning anyway.
"Man plans, God laughs."

Once you understand a handful of basic principles, it's fairly easy to assemble your own plan, updated annually with market performance, updated SS projections, etc.

Right now, for instance, is the time for end of year planning, deciding how big a Roth conversion to do, based on 2022 income tax brackets and projected 2024 IRMAA tiers based on 2022 MAGI.
And also Tax Loss Harvesting for this particular year...

The CFP (Josh) at Heritage Wealth Planning used to offer RightCapital for a one time fee of $150. No ongoing annual charges. Might be an option.

Why would you pay a bunch of money for it monthly ?

Once you know your spending is not going to bankrupt you, unless things change dramatically, it will continue to coast along.

My gut rule is: If I'm spending 3.5% or less of my spendable money, then I'm fine.

I also used a few free tools and they all say I'm fine too.

Back
Top Bottom