Now it's official...

dory36

Early-Retirement.org Founder, Developer of FIRECal
Just one more reason to E-R...

Attachments

• research.gif
    research.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 139
"people so stupid they can barely find their way from the parking lot to their office"

I used to ask people every once in a while "Do you even know how you got here today?" ;)

You know, I never minded the Idiots, because for the most part they meant well.  :-\

img_307324_0_877b597eaf0ee241405c53886c2501c0.gif

It was the half-assed intelligent ones, that used all their facilties to screw up your life (mostly because they did not have a life of their own) - that really pissed me off. These A**holes would go out of their way, to insure that they were F**cking you over. :rant:

I had the joy of working for a combination ... an idiot who tried to screw up my life...

Attachments

• phb.gif
    phb.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 122
And that's ANOTHER reason to be self-employed if you have to work.  One of my employees (college grad) make a stupid mistake copying numbers from a sheet of paper to the computer.  I found the mistake, told her to re-enter them again.  She came back with the SAME mistake PLUS another mistake.  I told her it's just COPYING and to enter it AGAIN and to check her work.  It came back with those 2 mistakes corrected, but with another similar mistake.  YOU'RE FIRED!!! :crazy:

dory36 said:
I had the joy of working for a combination ... an idiot who tried to screw up my life...
They're either industrious or lazy, and they're either smart or idiots.

You'll work hard for a industrious smart boss, but you'll learn a lot (especially when they have to delegate) and you'll feel like you're saving the world while you're working for them.

You might work hard for a lazy smart boss because you'll have it all delegated into your lap. You'll feel like you're saving the world all by yourself because no one is helping. The trick is to make supervising you just enough work for the boss that they decide to find a way to delegate the work out of your division and onto someone else.

You'll never work hard for a lazy idiot boss. They don't know what to do and they don't know how to get anyone else to do it for them. Unfortunately it's hard to hide this situation from higher management and it never lasts long.

The most feared boss of all is the industrious idiot. They'll go everywhere trying to do everything, no matter how senseless, and you'll endure several swings of the pendulum before regaining the status quo (minus a lot of resources like budget & sleep)...

Well you either work with idiots or your boss (in my case) was a:

horses_ass.jpg

What, an animal with no fruit??

I feel that my primary function at work is to give them what they want, not what they ask for...

As I frequently say to my wife after we've seen someone do something truly stupid or offensive...frequently because it happens quite often "The good news is without stupid people we wouldnt be doing so well".

Back
Top Bottom