cheap cheap vacation

E

EricMD

"Can not get better than this" someone told me this once. yes, it called Home Exchange, i guess many of you have heard of it before.
You basically list your house in a house exchange website and trade your house for someone else house at a different location.

Some hassle but once you got the system going you can basically travel the world cheap, real cheap. The cost of airfare is bad enough, you just don't want to pay THOUSANDS of dollar for hotel while your house is vacant anyway. I heard someone travel to Australia, then Quebec Canada then California, months at a time. If and ONLY IF that you can connect with someone in similar situation. They also trade cars too. Some even take care of pets...

Can someone comment about this. Hey, all i need is a couple of trustworthy folks and sound like a deal.

There is also some type of cultural exchange program I've heard of where you can be a guest in someone else's home for 2-3 days (or more) for free. You're supposed to learn more about their culture. Don't recall the name of the organization, but they had participants all around the world. Sounds neat.

New Orleans

"There is also some type of cultural exchange program I've heard of where you can be a guest in someone else's home for 2-3 days (or more) for free. You're supposed to learn more about their culture. Don't recall the name of the organization, but they had participants all around the world. Sounds neat."

www.servas.org

Richard

sparkee said:
"There is also some type of cultural exchange program I've heard of where you can be a guest in someone else's home for 2-3 days (or more) for free. You're supposed to learn more about their culture. Don't recall the name of the organization, but they had participants all around the world. Sounds neat."

www.servas.org

Richard

That is it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom