Wheeeeeeeee!

yeah, great!!!!!

I try to access it and with my luck, they are working on the site and it's down. BMJ--you looked at it so many times you BROKE it!!!!!!!! :laugh :LOL:

The Professor

Hi,

I think I'm broken too. I'm alone in my office playing it over and over and pissing my pants....

I think this is a clear sign of the need to RE or atleast take a vacation

Thanks,

Interesting . . . aol blocks this web site. You have to use another browser. :D

BigMoneyJim said:

This has been cracking me up for over 24 hours. I've lost track of how many times I've replayed it. Is there a cure?

I hate you BMJ for posting this link....I also don't know how many times I have played it, and I am also looking for a cure (as well as an understanding of why I am so drawn to it). :)

Peter76 said:
I hate you BMJ for posting this link....I also don't know how many times I have played it, and I am also looking for a cure (as well as an understanding of why I am so drawn to it). :)

I thought time might be the cure as I got away from it (mostly) for a day or two, but this weekend I keep a window open in the background so I can hit replay for another fix several times a day.

I think the thing that makes it for me is the eyes anticipating the next go-round that last time.

Back
Top Bottom