Reached another milestone!

young_dreamer

Confused about dryer sheets
This is my first post, but I gotta share the news since I'm so excited at reaching my milestone of $400,000 net worth.
For some strange reason, it's taken a longer time than I would have thought to get the last 100K...:p

Anyways, with a final goal of $2 million by 55, I've still got a long ways to go. But I'm still only 32 so I should have some time yet to let compounding to it's thing.
Wife's not going back to work though with one 2 yr old boy and another on the way...

Congratulations! Both on meeting the net worth milestone and the soon to be new baby.

We were still in the negative for net worth at 32.

Congratulations. That's quite an accomplisment.

I was in the same boat as Martha. First positive net worth at 33.

Congrats, that's a great milestone. Even if you stopped contributing at this point, barring some major catastrophe you should be able to hit the $2 mil mark by 55 without too much trouble.

congrats...I agree, makes life a lot easier to have a pile by age 35 working for you...

Even if you stopped contributing at this point, barring some major catastrophe you should be able to hit the $2 mil mark by 55 without too much trouble.

Assuming that he can achieve average annual investment returns (net of inflation) of, say, 6% p.a., I believe you're right.

Cool! I just hit the $400K milestone myself as of the market's close yesterday! Congratulations! See you at $500K!

Back
Top Bottom