Kill-a-watt on sale

Nifty. You have to copy the "coupon code" from the product page and enter it during checkout to get that price. Maybe everyone already knows this, but I'm not a frequent online coupon kind of guy.

And it says the coupon is only good for today.

Generally $30 is a good price for this.

I saw that on fatwallet and was going to post...since T-Al is a big fan of these....there is 3% fat cash on that merchant as well......every bit helps;) EDIT...LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK ALREADY!

Crap. Its worth it to spend the 30-whatever bucks on it unless you just dont have anything plugged into the wall.

It was worth it just to learn that my 18v charger took up 75 watts when there was a fully charged battery in it and that the fan I selected at random to cool our room took 60w to run vs another one I had that take 20w to move the same amount of air.

Where does it say out of stock? I was able to checkout around the time of my post and got a confirmation email. Doesn't seem to say anything about being out of stock, so maybe I got there in time.

Okay, it gives you a message when you try to check out. I guess I made it...hope I get one that was in stock already.

Back
Top Bottom