Ric Edelman's new book

gindie

Full time employment: Posting here.
I've been listening to his show for the past couple of months, it's been recently syndicated by ABC Radio and you can also listen to previous shows at his website. He makes a lot of sense and, unlike Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey, he actually advises people on an everyday basis.

Supposedly his new book tells you to sell all mutual funds because of their less-than-honorable practices. Replace them with what, I guess I'll find out when I read the book. I'm on the library waitlist.

Does anybody else plan on reading it, or maybe someone already has (it sent on sale today)?

Saw it at the bookstore yesterday (was there for the last day of the educator's 25% discount). Probably wouldn't read it, even free from the library. Just didn't seem like there was much new or of interest, to me at least.

Saw it at the bookstore yesterday (was there for the last day of the educator's 25% discount). Probably wouldn't read it, even free from the library. Just didn't seem like there was much new or of interest, to me at least.
His other book seems pretty good (600 pages, its gotta have some good
stuff in it :)), as a general rule, all book sequels seem to just be more of
the same (Lucia, Edelman, etc)
TJ

Supposedly his new book tells you to sell all mutual funds because of their less-than-honorable practices. Replace them with what, I guess I'll find out when I read the book. I'm on the library waitlist.

From listening to him a few times, I think he is still recommending mutual funds, he is just very critical of certain funds and certain practices of certain funds.

He isn't the first person to talk about this, but this really isn't written about or discussed very much, he apparently has a lot of information and it seems important enough to make it worth seeing what he has to say. Maybe not important enough to buy the book, but important enough to read it.

Back
Top Bottom