So whats your opinion?

Whats your opinion?

• Total voters
Not given the choice of "maybe", I will firmly stand behind my vote of "yes".

I should point out that you may choose both and that this is a public poll. So everyone will know.

The license plate my 3 year old removed from my car.

A California plate should be a nice novelty in TX. Just put it on anything you'd like to have shot full of holes.

Running on my basic philosophy of deny everything, I vote no.

Hmmmm - auto deduct - don't peek, think, read books, touch any buttons or poke any moving machinery.

'Hurry up and and just stand there.'

Is that a yes or no?

Oh and one more thing - if in New Orleans - never never never let work inferre with a party.

heh heh heh - ER wise - doing absolutely nothing for a long period was the secret to my success.

Wait a minute - we better not be talking about sex or pancakes! Or bacon! :cool:

"The more you dig in $hit, the more it stinks."

I'm not getting in a public pool....:rant:...oh wait....that's poll....:duh:

CFB, could you hold off the tabulations until I get back from consulting with The-Oracle-of-The-Pennsylvania-Thread-Start? opinion is no good unless it comes from god to my ears; I'm go'in to the mountain!

i vote yes for pancakes on bunny heads

I think CFB has been drinking out of the box again.....;)

Nope. Not yet anyhow. Trying to decide between the box, the red hook ESB or some champagne my wife has been trying to hide in the back of the garage fridge. But I gotta take Gabe out to get a school backpack when he wakes up from his nap, so not for a while yet...

CAN YOU BELIEVE MY FREAKIN KID IS GOING TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK? HE WAS JUST BORN FER CHRISSAKES!!!

Anyhow, figured everyone could use a little whimsy on a day like today...:duh:

Nope. Not yet anyhow. Trying to decide between the box, the red hook ESB or some champagne my wife has been trying to hide in the back of the garage fridge. But I gotta take Gabe out to get a school backpack when he wakes up from his nap, so not for a while yet...

CAN YOU BELIEVE MY FREAKIN KID IS GOING TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK? HE WAS JUST BORN FER CHRISSAKES!!!

Anyhow, figured everyone could use a little whimsy on a day like today...:duh:
OMG, little Gabe? Already? Whew. Where does the time go.

Well congratulations on getting him through his baby years and off to school! :)

OMG, little Gabe? Already? Whew. Where does the time go.

Well congratulations on getting him through his baby years and off to school! :)

Ditto. Yikes! Slow that clock down man.

heh heh heh - that means I'm slipping from ER to oldR. :eek:.

Well, since retiring I helped my dad relocate across country, then moved and fixed up my old and new house, then completely redid my soon-to-be-wifes old house, moved her, got married, had Gabe, moved again, fixed up our old house and just finished completely remodeling our new house.

Now the baby is going off to school.

I guess since I've run out of things to fix, stuff to replace, babies to watch, women to marry, etc, etc...I might actually get to be RETIRED!

(okay, I think i'm gonna feel like the last pea in a big empty can for a while)

Well, since retiring I helped my dad relocate across country, then moved and fixed up my old and new house, then completely redid my soon-to-be-wifes old house, moved her, got married, had Gabe, moved again, fixed up our old house and just finished completely remodeling our new house.

Now the baby is going off to school.

I guess since I've run out of things to fix, stuff to replace, babies to watch, women to marry, etc, etc...I might actually get to be RETIRED!

(okay, I think i'm gonna feel like the last pea in a big empty can for a while)

You've been busy!! Time to make that list of all the things you wanted to do in retirement... :D

Its been so long I've forgotten!

Besides, some of them involved hanging around the beach chatting up girls in bikinis, and I'm pretty sure thats out. I'll have to ask my wife when she gets home.

Its been so long I've forgotten!

Besides, some of them involved hanging around the beach chatting up girls in bikinis, and I'm pretty sure thats out. I'll have to ask my wife when she gets home.

Nah, that wasn't on your list for retirement, that was for spring break! :2funny: Think hobbies. Or, didn't you really want to learn Sanscrit or something? :D

My opinion: Marmots are too cute and too small for a meal. Nutrias however can be as large as 20lbs, and meaty. Something to look for next time I go to Louisiana.

Yes on nutrias. No on marmots. How do I select on the poll?

I got it. I selected both Y and N.

YouTube - Cooking Nutria

PS. For background info, start here

Back
Top Bottom