WTF Does This Mean?

Hmmm - think I'll go out back and put a couple T-bones on the grill.

Ya'll have fun now.

:D

heh heh heh - :cool: Thunderstorms/tornado watch/rain gutters over flowing - today the Sun is shining and the birds are singing and you are trying to make me stay inside for a mere million. ;)

would justin love have jennifer garner for mutually consenting monthly copulation while slobbering over lindsay

With Jameson's Legendary Hangover, Janet Got Fickle. Gary Favored Mostly Consuming More Cocktails With Scotch Over Lager.

When John Long Had Jimmy's Garage Fumigated, 1900 Cockroaches Were S. O. L....
Working backwards I had gotten ....can make certain we're S.O.L. I was going to suggest a group exercise to fill in the earlier blanks but then I read the responses and saw that ziggy has more focus, energy, and creativity than I do :)

Aren't a million Zimbabwe dollars less than a cent these days?

Aren't a million Zimbabwe dollars less than a cent these days?
Hundred_billion_dollars_and_eggs.jpg

All right, all right, despite many clever responses and despite the group's inability to not even come close to the correct response, I will reward the prize of $1,116,688 to all of you fellow ERd participants in celebration of my 64th anniversary of May 17th~

Sorry about the tinyness of Lincoln, Grant, and McKinley. Spend it wisely if you can.:whistle:

one-dollar-bill-large.jpg

two-2-dollar-bill.jpg

five-5-dollar-bill.jpg

ten-10-dollar-bill.jpg

twenty-20-dollar-bill.jpg

fifty-50-dollar-bill.jpg

one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg

five-hundred-500-dollar-bill.jpg

one-thousand-1000-dollar-bill.jpg

five-thousand-5000-dollar-bill.jpg

ten-thousand-10000-dollar-bill.jpg

one-hundred-thousand-100000-dollar-bill.jpg

one-million-dollar-bill-1-000-000.jpg

Ahhh... Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, etc.

Is that last bill the source of the old saying, "Give me Liberty, [-]or give me Death[/-] and I'll retire"?

work justifiably looms having just got f*****, manipulated capital markets collapsed with securities over leveraged

Too bad we don't have a shot of the back of those bills....might do a little printing.....:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom