Three Cheers for Martha!

Andy R

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
As with so many things in life, things change. Recently Martha took some time away from our team to enjoy life and step away from the [-]work[/-] fun of helping guide our community as one of the Administrators. Having enjoyed her time away so much she has decided to officially take a sabbatical/retirement and will relinquish her Admin duties. Hopefully one day she will join us again.

I'd like to raise my glass and say thank you to Martha for her participation in leading our community. Her wisdom and insight has helped hundreds if not thousands of people through the discussions. We look forward to having her as an active member of the community for years to come.

Please join me in saying Thank You to Martha for her assistance as an Admin of our site!

Here here!!

Thanks Martha, always enjoy your posts...keep 'm coming!

R

Martha, thanks for everything! We really appreciate all you have done for the ER Forum, both as Moderator and as Administrator. :)

We would miss your sorely needed honest voice of reason, Martha, so I look forward to your continued posting!

Thanks indeed for your past and continuing contributions. Steady, kind, and consistently helpful . . .we'd miss her (and her Norm Coleman bumper sticker:)) very much.

So Martha... does this mean we can expect ReWahoo to inherit the red boots?

:whistle:

Thanks Martha! You're definitely one of the people around here we can count on to be reasonable, yet crack the whip when necessary :)

Thanks Martha. Moderating sounds like a time consuming job. I can understand why you would need a break.

A well-earned break! Thanks for all your efforts. :D

Martha was one of my First Encounters of the Moderator Kind back when I first joined.
She was very patient with all my DQs. :whistle:

Sooooooo...does this mean you can misbehave now ? :cool:

Martha,

You can run, but you can't hide (OK maybe you can hide--but, I hope you don't). So, even though you won't be moderating, I'll be looking forward to your postings.

Very best wishes,

Redduck (you can call me "The Duck" if you like).

Martha, thanks for all your contributions over the years. You've helped make this forum the only one I follow closely.

Coach

Attachments

• whip fight.jpg
    whip fight.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 150
All right!!!

Can we expect postings of the ER-Org contestants' pictures next? :D :whistle:

Martha,
Thanks for all your administrative efforts and your consistent moderation. Although we are at opposite ends of the ideological spectrum, I always look forward to your considered replies. And, if not for your guidance, I am certain I would not have celebrated my one year anniversary here on FIRE. (Proof that no good deed goes unpunished?:D)
All the Best.
WS

Well done Martha and thank you for being an outstanding moderator!

Don't go away now!

Take a rest, Martha, you earned it. Come back and visit anytime...........:)

Back
Top Bottom