Ally Bank Ads

Rustic23

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
OK! This has nothing to do with FIRE! However, the new series of Ally Bank adds are the best I have seen in a long time. I have seen three. One offering a pony, and the latest asking a kid if she wants to ride here bike.

Rustic, we had friends visiting over the Memorial Day weekend who expressed how much they disliked those commercials. Called them cruel and mean-spirited.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other, but don't think they work all that well. When they first show up I frequently draw a blank as to what they are advertising. Or is that merely another sign of what goes second?

Cute ads in my book. Website and offerings are weak as of Sat when I looked. They need to get better fast or they will fail.

They are obviously effective. Additional impressions occurring as we type. :)

I don't know if they are effective. I do think they do a good job at getting their point across that other banks have a lot of fine print. However, it has not persuaded me too think about changing my bank. It was effective enough that I remembered their name.

I don't know if they are effective. I do think they do a good job at getting their point across that other banks have a lot of fine print. However, it has not persuaded me too think about changing my bank. It was effective enough that I remembered their name.

I had a money market account at GMAC bank that paid a good interest rate, was easy to use and allowed me to move money back and forth to my local bank with ease. Two day maximum transfer via e-banking and no fee like Bank of America. Got a nice letter from Ally Bank explaining the change and promising me nothing would change. I was always happy with what I had at GMAC bank so why change.

Back
Top Bottom