Miss Plastic Poll; choose 1-8, L to R-#1 wears gray bikini, has hands on her bottom

Which woman is your favorite?

• Girl 1(in gray bikini and on our left)

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Girl 2

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Girl 3

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Girl 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Girl 5

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Girl 6

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Girl 7

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Girl 8- on our right in white bikini

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
This poll comes from thread on the injury to one Plastic Contestant

OK peeps, time to choose your favorite from this array of very pretty women.

Choose number from #s 1 thru 8, L to R. #1 wears the gray bikini, and has her hands on her bottom; #8 is in white and is looking back toward her right.

img_863431_0_4f45574f14dd84adbce684b6cf2d094d.jpg

Ha

I think they were so burned into my retina that I didn't notice that I hadn't given the link. :blush:

#5 is my choice. I am agnostic on the subjest of boobs, and her legs and abdomen are absolutely gorgeous. I also like number 6 mostly for her saucy stare.

Ha

Honest to Pete, this is not sour grapes, but some of them look like males to me....:blink:

Once you've seen one fake boob, you've seen them all. :LOL:
I didn't vote.
Speaking from a woman's POV, the thought of anyone taking a scalpel :nonono: to such a tender and special part of my bod makes me cringe. No, make that feel like vomiting.
All of these gals are so pretty and so nicely shaped. Why on earth weren't they happy with themselves naturally ? :confused:

I think they were so burned into my retina that I didn't notice that I hadn't given the link. :blush:

#5 is my choice. I am agnostic on the subjest of boobs, and her legs and abdomen are absolutely gorgeous. I also like number 6 mostly for her saucy stare.

Ha

#5 here as well - #6, unfortunately, reminds me of cat man: STALKINGCAT.NET Welcomes You!
lip work isn't really ready for prime time IMO.

I am a sucker for brunettes with long curly hair and olive skin. At first glance, I liked #6. But after further review, I do not like the fake lips and pouty mouth. So I voted for #2 even though we don't really have a clear view of her...

Toss up between #3 and #5. I passed the link on to a young model friend of mine who is disgusted with the number of fake boobs in her line of work.

I voted for #5. #3 and #8 are runners-up. #6 and #7 are the worst IMO.

Could you post her picture?

ha

Hmm, I don't know--do you like 1, 2, or 3 on the left or 4 or 5 on the right? Mighty appealing.

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    abc.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 205
  • de.jpg
    de.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 205
Hmmm, makes me wonder...is there a Plastic Contest for men?

Then we could have a male plastic [-]pole[/-] poll.

With that, I shall say nitey nite.....:greetings10:

Hmmm, makes me wonder...is there a Plastic Contest for men?

Then we could have a male plastic [-]pole[/-] poll.

With that, I shall say nitey nite.....:greetings10:

Whatever ms. boots wants. Men with big plastic poles, which do you like better 1 or 2. :)

Back
Top Bottom