Newest member class of 2018

BTravlin

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hello there everyone!

Just about to turn 52 and hope to retire in 8 more years. Would have liked to have retired sooner but the recent near financial meltdown forced me to downshift by a few years. Anyway, stumbled upon this site and like what I see so far. I've got most of the assets in place but now need a financial plan to make sure I keep those assets and have enough to travel and dive until I wear this body of mine out. I'll be reading, learning and once in awhile may even have something to contribute. Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Hi Btralvin and welcome to the forum!

As you know, you have a lot of kindred souls here. It sounds like you've got a plan and the goal is in sight.

I'll look forward to your posts.

Coach

Thanks for the welcomes so far!

On a side note, reading another recent thread in this forum caused me to google my username and I came up with a surprising result. Accordingly, I want to clearly state here that I am not the same "btravlin" that shows up as an ex-con on some other board. I do have some accumulated baggage from my fifty some odd years here on earth but, thankfully, a criminal record is not in the pile. It wouldn't be an attribute I'd recommend bringing into a financial related board. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up for those of you who like to google new users.

I gave that up about 30 years ago as it muddied the brain. :cool:

... I want to clearly state here that I am not the same "btravlin" that shows up as an ex-con on some other board....

Even if the other "btravlin" shows up here, s/he could be indistinguishable from a few members already here.;) Anyway the forum is all about change, so welcome. :greetings10:

Back
Top Bottom