Lady doc fails at playing Santa

Most potential Darwin winners, aren't doctors. I really want to know what medical school she went to a make sure that I never go to a doctor who graduated from their.

Most potential Darwin winners, aren't doctors. I really want to know what medical school she went to a make sure that I never go to a doctor who graduated from their.

Probably the same school that graduated that astronaut women who drove cross country wearing an adult diaper.

Kotarac, 49, first tried to get into the house with a shovel, then climbed a ladder to the roof last Wednesday night, removed the chimney cap and slid feet first down the flue, Bakersfield police Sgt. Mary DeGeare said.

While she was trying to break in, the man she was pursuing escaped unnoticed from another exit "to avoid a confrontation," authorities said.

If the boyfriend did indeed see her climb on the roof and try to get in, shouldn't he be at all concerned to see what happened to her before three days had elapsed. Ick.

Probably the same school that graduated that astronaut women who drove cross country wearing an adult diaper.
Well, I can't let this one just go by without hijacking the thread:
Lisa Nowak... received her Bachelor of Science degree in aerospace engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1985.
Lisa Nowak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I swear that she was not one of my plebes.

Once again these stories illustrate the difference between "smart" and "persistent"...

So the headline is Lady doc fails at playing Santa.

Heh maybe I'm just old school.

The ditty goes something like, if she says no, she means maybe, if she says maybe she means yes, if she says yes she ain't no lady.

She was a bit pushy.

Yep, smoke shelf. Just another useless appendage.

Except for trapping Santa and lovestruck docs. And helping to redirect smoke into the livings space. Rumford figured out how to make an efficient fireplace. But that's a whole another story.

"While she was trying to break in, the man she was pursuing escaped unnoticed from another exit "to avoid a confrontation," authorities said."

If a man was pursing in this case; would he be described as a stalker?

Yep, smoke shelf. Just another useless appendage.

Except for trapping Santa and lovestruck docs. And helping to redirect smoke into the livings space. Rumford figured out how to make an efficient fireplace. But that's a whole another story.

pretty good piece at
Successful fireplaces in tight houses

as to a Rumford fireplace, the original version has a smoke shelf
Rumford fireplace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(see illustration 6)

The controversy arose probably because the "smoke shelf" is not a part of the Rumford design but an incidental effect from the conversion of older fireplaces. The narrow flue however is pure Rumford and in masonry fireplaces the smoke shelf is simply the easiest way of narrowing the flue

I hope the police have thoroughly investigated this case to make sure there wasn't foul play.

"Are you cooking something in your fireplace?"

"Naaa, it's just the Mesquite wood smell"

"Well it sure reminds me of the smell outside that barbeque place... smokey like it, too"

:whistle:

I hope the police have thoroughly investigated this case to make sure there wasn't foul play.

That was my immediate thought, too. It is summer, not Christmas, and the whole thing just reeks of foul play to me.

That was my immediate thought, too. It is summer, not Christmas, and the whole thing just reeks of foul play to me.
Yep, after three days in the summertime it apparently did reek...

Kotarac's body was not discovered until a house-sitter noticed a stench and fluids coming from the fireplace Saturday, according to a police statement.

Would be interesting to see if there was any stalking charges, or domestic issues prior.

Also, interesting to see cause of death.

BTW, that is totally one of my greatest phobias. Constricted airway in some small space. Just reading about those miners freaks me out a bit.

OK, I've been trying to resist, but I just cannot...

The house-sitter and her son investigated with a flashlight and found Kotarac dead, wedged about two feet above the top of the interior fireplace opening.
Unconfirmed reports quote the son telling the police, "We thought maybe a squirrel was caught in the chimney. I was shocked to look up the fireplace and see a beaver."

Back
Top Bottom