LBYM Can Be Dangerous If Applied In The Wrong Circumstance

Either they are darn good actors or...gulp...it was real ? :banghead:

Unfortunately I think it is real. Excellent example of daytime TV, right up there with Maury, Jerry Springer, etc.

Maybe the wife had something going on the side. The plot thickens....

Or maybe she denied knowing anything about it as a way to psycologically protect herself from the obvious cold hard reality of it. If she believes she never knew of it, it is easier to insulate yourself in a cocoon against the onslaught of friends and media........

Or maybe she denied knowing anything about it as a way to psycologically protect herself from the obvious cold hard reality of it. If she believes she never knew of it, it is easier to insulate yourself in a cocoon against the onslaught of friends and media........
Wow...heavy...dude.

I had one chase me around all night. When I tried to be "fatherly" and talk to her like she was my own daughter, she had all the verbage down:

Me: "I'm happily married"
She: "So, I like married guys"
Me: "What about single ones"?
She: "They're boring".......
Me: "I'm old enough to be your father"
She: "So, my last boyfriend was 43"......
Me: "How old are you"?
She: "26"........

ok, you're hired! This girl has a future in sales............

or prostitution......

I think this hardly qualifies as psychotic.

Ha

"Lets see. I'm in over my head financially.You see I'm seeing this married guy who I fear is cheating on ME with someone else. I can't afford my rent in the condo he owns. He bought me this fancy car but I'm paying the note. We get picked up for DUI but he walks. OK, well, my only option is to off us both. Yea, that will fix everything."
HA. She was one can short of a six pack.

"Lets see. I'm in over my head financially.You see I'm seeing this married guy who I fear is cheating on ME with someone else. I can't afford my rent in the condo he owns. He bought me this fancy car but I'm paying the note. We get picked up for DUI but he walks. OK, well, my only option is to off us both. Yea, that will fix everything."
HA. She was one can short of a six pack.

Crimes of passion are always committed by people who are temporarily not coping well.

Psychotic is a different deal altogether. Was OJ psychotic? I would say not. Jealousy and feelings of betrayal create powerful emotions.

Check with Shakespeare.

That doesn't mean that had she survived she might not tried an insanity defense.

Ha

Depressing scenario all around. As has been noted, Shakespeare has it all.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".........

As my advisor in college said so eloquently:

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"..........

As I read it, McNair was far away from home, so, of course, he could get away with his faithful wife not knowing about his cheating. Classic player stuff....just McNair cheated with someone who wasn't emotionally stable. If she's shooting him after a COUPLE OF MONTHS of being with him, she really was needy...and one hot mess before she met him, so going with a married guy just sped up her emotions. He surely chose wrong on this one to play with.
Take a lesson, guys.

Back
Top Bottom