Online Fax Services

JDARNELL

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
OK I am finally getting around to my to do list after hanging out for a couple of weeks. I called Comcast today and our promotion runs out 3 Aug. We are going to drop our home line and just go with the cells. We never use the home phone anyway so I think this will work well.

The one thing we want to do is be able to send and recieve a fax.Does anyone have any experience with these online fax services? If so which ones? I did a quick look and found Extreme Fax.

JDARNELL

I've used them for years in my business, and they are great. Remcently switched though from eFax to MyFax as busy signal complaints were popping up on eFax, and the custer support was slow.

Anyway- super easy, they work and you should look and use a free one unless your volume will be high.

Volume is low as only a few a month. Any ideas on free ones?

JDARNELL

The one thing we want to do is be able to send and recieve a fax.Does anyone have any experience with these online fax services? If so which ones? I did a quick look and found Extreme Fax.
Are you sure you really need to be able to send a fax? I did an entire mortgage refinance with scanned PDFs and e-mails.

I predict that within the next five years the act of faxing will be as common as dial-up Internet access... or "dialing" a phone.

We've had an eFax account since the 1990s. Their website makes it very hard to find a free number but they might still offer the service.

We're supposed to fax Lena's records to the surgeon at UCSF. Welcome to the seventies. I don't get it; why isn't the medical field more current?

We're supposed to fax Lena's records to the surgeon at UCSF. Welcome to the seventies. I don't get it; why isn't the medical field more current?
John Hancock long-term care insurance says "HIPAA".

I used to have to fax military classified documents on a STU-III secure telephone, which was equally painful.

MyFax.com

Have been using myfax.com for past several years. No problem and very easy. I recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom