Hello from Gill Creek Bluff

ccourt9283

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hi, I'm 58 and from SC. Looking towards 01/2017 when I can receive full pension benefits. I might be able to go earlier but would forgo a med. ins. stipend that is in place at 62. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and thanks for everything so far.
CC

Last edited:
Hello

Not familiar with that area of SC. Love your state by the way. My sister used to live near Clemson and I always enjoyed my trips to visit. You said you were looking forward to 01/2013... I know time seems to slow down in SC but I didn't know it slowed down that much lol. Just kidding of course, but did you mean 2017? 2018?

Yes I did mean 2017. Thanks for letting me know, its early! To bad it couldn't have been this year.

My mistake

Yes I did mean 2017. Thanks for letting me know, its early! To bad it couldn't have been this year.

Ah, the Midlands. Nice to have you, ccourt! Please feel free to weigh in with opinions on weighty issues such as the best kind of barbecue (pork, of course) and what sauce you prefer. These are mostly what we discuss around here, with a few sides of pensions, stock-picking, and "hey, kids, get off my lawn" complaining.

Welcome from your neighbor at the coast!

Back
Top Bottom