I Should be Drinking Green Beer, Instead of Doing Taxes

38Chevy454

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
What a crappy way to spend St Patrick's Day for me. Working on my taxes instead of drinking green beer :facepalm:

To make it worse, I am burning vacation days this week (still working.....) to do taxes and some other home items :mad: Not the best way to use vacation either.

I am done working on taxes for today, so time to treat myself to a little St Patrick's Day celebration :D

Attachments

• StPatricksDay.jpg
    StPatricksDay.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 8
What a crappy way to spend St Patrick's Day for me. Working on my taxes instead of drinking green beer :facepalm:

To make it worse, I am burning vacation days this week (still working.....) to do taxes and some other home items :mad: Not the best way to use vacation either.

I am done working on taxes for today, so time to treat myself to a little St Patrick's Day celebration :D

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You are going to love retirement. You still have to do taxes, but if you want to, you can do them in a relaxed and leisurely way. As one of our members so aptly described it.... in retirement, we really do have oceans of time. :D

Good thing you worked on your taxes before treating yourself to come green beer...Probably not a good idea to do taxes after. :D

Good thing you worked on your taxes before treating yourself to come green beer...Probably not a good idea to do taxes after. :D

Good point, taxes are enough work to make sure no [-]mistreaks[/-] mistakes, without additional influence!

I just stuck to my local microbrew, so nothing green colored last night. My neighbor actually owns and runs this brewery:
Welcome to Rio Grande & Sierra Blanca Brewing Company!

I have an old frig converted to a kegerator, with two taps. Right now I have the IPA and the Desert Pilsner on tap. I use the 5 gallon Cornelius kegs, aka soda kegs. Nothing beats having a good cold beer on draft.

Today is back to taxes and the fun of TurboTax. :nonono:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom