Long retired, finally free! Excited & terrified!

Sallie50

Confused about dryer sheets
Selling the house I have lived in since 1966, disposing of almost everything, escaping Paradise (actually the Land of the Lotus Eaters) to wander until some place sings to me. Would like to hear from others who have done the same.

Welcome aboard, Sallie50! Sounds like you've got some wanderlust in you. Safe travels and keep us posted as to what you've been up to.

omni

I will echo the sentiments of good luck. Not certain from where you are leaving; but, I have seen that the grass is greener phenomenon extends to retirement living situations as well. Hope your journey is what you expect.

I wish you luck. Please keep us updated on your wanderings

At some time - probably in another 8-10 years, we plan to do the same for a couple of years. However, we'll probably return back to Denver. We love it here.

How are you travelling ?
I don't know where Paradise is currently, but what's the first stop of your trip ?

Paradise is in Lancaster County PA. Just a few miles from a bunch of other unusual named places in the area.
Here's a link:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise,_Pennsylvania

Best wishes, wherever you travel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

We are doing it to a point. Sold up, downsized to a small rental. Travel frequently for extended periods. Always on the lookout for that special place. I suspect that eventually it will be two places...not sure where but that is my hunch. Definitely one will be well away from a winter climate.

It is a very liberating exercise.

Back
Top Bottom