Big Book of Facts - Have you heard of it?

Lisa99

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
A couple of years ago I found a document called "Big Book of Facts" that was a fill-in-the-blank document for everything about your life so that your executor had what they needed to manage your estate.

It included financial information, passwords, account #s, life insurance info, mortgage info, locations of all pertinent forms, etc. And it wasn't just financial. There was info on all of my online social accounts and info on how to close down each account (Facebook, etc.) as well as an inventory of big assets like cars, jewelry, etc.

The document was long; about 30 pages if I remember right.

My computer was hacked and I had to wipe my drive so I lost the book I was working on.

I now can find no reference to it online so that I can start over.

Has anyone heard of it?

If not, any suggestions on where to find a template that has similar questions so I don't forget anything?

A couple of years ago I found a document called "Big Book of Facts" that was a fill-in-the-blank document for everything about your life so that your executor had what they needed to manage your estate.

It included financial information, passwords, account #s, life insurance info, mortgage info, locations of all pertinent forms, etc. And it wasn't just financial. There was info on all of my online social accounts and info on how to close down each account (Facebook, etc.) as well as an inventory of big assets like cars, jewelry, etc.

The document was long; about 30 pages if I remember right.

My computer was hacked and I had to wipe my drive so I lost the book I was working on.

I now can find no reference to it online so that I can start over.

Has anyone heard of it?

If not, any suggestions on where to find a template that has similar questions so I don't forget anything?
Fido has a variation of this.
https://www.fidsafe.com

"The Big Book of Facts"

Just reading the thread title, I immediately thought of the "CIA World Factbook". :)

Back
Top Bottom