Has anybody ever fired their Vanguard flagship rep

Quantum Sufficit

Recycles dryer sheets
I received terrible advice from my flagship rep on multiple occasions over the past year. This has cost me money in tax liability. Has anybody parted company with their rep and requested reassignment?

I fired my USAA wealth manager rep a couple of years ago. He didn’t listen to anything we’d say. His plan would have hit us hard in taxes. All he wanted was to get us into their “managed” investment portfolios.

I've been trying to fire my Fidelity Private Client representative since last year. I've told Fidelity, they just haven't told him. This is the second time we've been through this dance.

Folks say Fidelity has better service than Vanguard.... Hahaha. That's very funny. [emoji12]

I pretty much avoid them as still feels like a sales pitch to me. I like the don't call me, I'll call them approach.

Yes. It was simple. I called my rep and said I'd like to be re-assigned. He said "No Problem". Didn't ask 10 questions or argue. Just did it.

Yes. It was simple. I called my rep and said I'd like to be re-assigned. He said "No Problem". Didn't ask 10 questions or argue. Just did it.

I can’t imagine it would go any other way. They know full well that you can just as easily change financial companies. I’m sure they don’t want that. Never had to do it myself, but wouldn’t ask more than once and would be highly irritated if I got anything other than a new FA immediately.

Back
Top Bottom