Coronavirus - Health aspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered two packages of tp the other day, needed to add boxs of chocolate bars :cool: to get free shipping.

Your sacrifice has been duly noted. :LOL: I did buy extra candy myself yesterday. I made sure to tell the family this didn't mean they could eat extra every day.

I haven't stocked up on anything. I haven't retired yet, so I can't just hunker down and refrain from going out in public, anyway.

3 people in my household work, yet I'm still stocking up. Primary concern, as already noted, is panic buying by others resulting in literally no food available to buy anywhere for awhile, until everything gets sorted out. Call it pre-panic buying, if you will. :cool:

I will isolate myself . My immune system is still weak from the awful pneumonia I had so no way am I taking chances on this virus .

I'm somewhat isolated already. I usually spend up to 16 hours a day by myself hiking, in my workshop, and watching TV in my bunker. I'm near DW the other 8 hours. Other than that, my outside contacts are limited to the UPS guy and mail lady. But I can see these contacts as possible coronavirus carriers.

My biggest problem is that I'm going to Las Vegas for 2 days. If I get through that, I should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom