21 months and counting

tanthony

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi Folks,
I've been retired for 21 months now and hope to stay that way forever. I joined this forum to gather and share information that like minded folks may have. I love the time I now have to go hunting and fishing, and anything else
I might want to do. I live in rural Alaska and am looking for income opportunities that do not require much time to implement and manage. mostly interested in investing in secure and safe ventures. Thanks

tanthony, welcome to the forum! And congratulations on your retirement.

How rural are you? I would imagine that term could cover quite a range in Alaska.

Coach

Welcome to the club! Tell us more about life in the north country please. Share what you want and ask what you want to know. The knowledge base on this board is amazing!

Hi Crazy Connie and Coach, I live on Kodiak Island about 35 miles by road from the city. I go into town about twice a month for gasoline and supplies. I do have phone, electricity and a very slow internet connection (about 20- 28k) that keeps disconnecting. Right now I am doing a lot of repair work on the house and property, between fishing trips as the summer here is a month shorter than usual this year. We did not see 60 degrees until July so the garden may not make it this year. I hope to visit this forum more when the weather deteriorates later this year.

Back
Top Bottom