44 year old woman takes advantage of 13 year old boy

Laurence said:
It's Syndrome, from The Incredibles!  :)

Personally, I find it weird to see you wearing somebody else's avatar. I never really paid much attention to avatars before, but I think they do have a subtle effect in how I interpret postings. You and BMJ have merged in my mind. :)

He is a much more alpha computer nerd than I. I am not worthy to shine his shoes!

Sorry for the confusion, saw it in the menu choices and just had to do it, due to my comment on his avatar. As soon as I find a new pic of Tori I like I'll switch back.

Any picture of Tori will do! She is such a cutie!

Dreamer

By the way Laurence, I see that in the new subdivision being built they've put up a street sign for "Tori Lane".

It would be no trouble for me to knock it over with the truck the next time I'm over that way and drop it in the mail to you ;)

Wow! That would rock! I'm not telling you to do anything bad/wrong/illeagal, for the record. ;)

Sorry for the confusion, saw it in the menu choices and just had to do it, due to my comment on his avatar. As soon as I find a new pic of Tori I like I'll switch back.

I still think you should keep the "you're liquified b@@tch" tagline. Kinda goes well with her swimming in the pool :LOL:

Tori would never say something like that! Not when her Mom's here to say it! :eek: (If DW sees this, I'm liquified).

Back
Top Bottom