A decade later - finally hitting $1 Million!

Thanks for sharing your good news. Keep us posted on future milestones.

Congratulations. Those were challenging years but it appears you figured it out.

Cheers!

That's huge! Congratulations on a job well done. It will just continue to grow from here on out.

And congrats on your daughter's work towards a nursing degree. We need great nurses!

Wow! So much has gone on in a decade since I first explored this forum in 2013 to help give me hope and some resources to build toward a goal of retirement savings.
Reading my own post was rewarding as well and to see how far I’ve come.
I recently set up a quicken simplify for account and asset management over the thanksgiving holidays and that too will help me further stay on track.

I have gone from $100K in October 2013 and being upside down in our home value with high interest rate to now in a much better situation and pleased to share that we have exceeded $1 Million in net worth and with having recently having our two oldest daughters marriages within 9 months of each other.
Our youngest daughter is in nursing school at university of Arizona and will be a senior in January so one more year to help her with school and we will be in even better shape to save more.

$1 Million really feels good to finally see!

Net worth as in including your home and physical assets like cars, or as in cash, stocks, bonds, etc?

Congratulation, such an awesomely milestone!!!
Prediction based on my own experience - second one will take half of the time spent on accumulating the first one :) keep it going

As they say, welcome to the two comma club. No secret handshake required.
It's a great place to be.

As they say, welcome to the two comma club. No secret handshake required.
It's a great place to be.

I've always counted in Iranian Rial so I could make it there quicker. Getting close!

Last edited:
I've always counted in Iranian Rial so I could make it there quicker.

That would be like saying that you and I have the same number of posts since April 2006...with me posting in US dollars and you posting in Mexican pesos! Or is it vice versa?

Congratulations, CamasSaver!

Last edited:
I've always counted in Iranian Rial so I could make it there quicker. Getting close!

Since living in Mexico, I've kept a running peso net worth for fun. The only way to be a decamillionaire...

Back
Top Bottom