accounting fees

Any reputable CPA will transfer your file and electronic returns to your new CPA at no charge (or minimal charge). Something is not right, given you said it was a larger firm.

That is what i was expecting. so I didn't ask about fees. Why would there be a charge to send old returns? Then big surprise in the mail.

they are a medium size 10-30 accountants in the richer suburban area of town across the freeway from our lower cost suburb. maybe they specialize in higher dollar returns. it was a referral from another business owner i know a bit

water under the bridge. i'm happy now.

That is what i was expecting. so I didn't ask about fees. Why would there be a charge to send old returns? Then big surprise in the mail.

they are a medium size 10-30 accountants in the richer suburban area of town across the freeway from our lower cost suburb. maybe they specialize in higher dollar returns. it was a referral from another business owner i know a bit

water under the bridge. I'm happy now.
That's nice of you. I'd send a nasty gram to the head honcho and also tell everyone I knew how shamelessly they screwed you. IMHO this is white collar crime.

Yes, I'd be all over Facebook, Yelp, etc. with the story of how they screwed you.

Back
Top Bottom