After messing around with ChatGPT...

Investing in AI technology is definitely an exciting opportunity as it has the potential to revolutionize many industries and drive significant productivity growth. However, as with any investment, there are risks to consider and it's important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any decisions.
Microsoft has indeed made significant investments in AI, including its partnership with OpenAI, which is a leading AI research organization. Other large tech companies such as Google, Amazon, and IBM are also heavily invested in AI, as well as some smaller startups and venture capital firms.
One way to invest in AI is through exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that focus on AI and related technologies. Examples of these ETFs include the Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF (BOTZ) and the iShares Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF (IRBO).
Another approach is to invest in individual companies that are heavily invested in AI, either through their research and development efforts or through acquisitions of AI startups. Some examples of companies that are leading in AI technology include NVIDIA, Alphabet (Google), IBM, Amazon, and Microsoft.
Again, it's important to carefully evaluate any investment opportunity and consider the potential risks before investing. Consulting with a financial advisor can also help you make informed decisions based on your individual financial situation and goals.

Investing in AI technology is definitely an exciting opportunity as it has the potential to revolutionize many industries and drive significant productivity growth. However, as with any investment, there are risks to consider and it's important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any decisions.
Microsoft has indeed made significant investments in AI, including its partnership with OpenAI, which is a leading AI research organization. Other large tech companies such as Google, Amazon, and IBM are also heavily invested in AI, as well as some smaller startups and venture capital firms.
One way to invest in AI is through exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that focus on AI and related technologies. Examples of these ETFs include the Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF (BOTZ) and the iShares Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF (IRBO).
Another approach is to invest in individual companies that are heavily invested in AI, either through their research and development efforts or through acquisitions of AI startups. Some examples of companies that are leading in AI technology include NVIDIA, Alphabet (Google), IBM, Amazon, and Microsoft.
Again, it's important to carefully evaluate any investment opportunity and consider the potential risks before investing. Consulting with a financial advisor can also help you make informed decisions based on your individual financial situation and goals.

Is this from ChatGPT? I briefly looked into AI and robotics focused companies and ETFs a few ago but decided it was too early. Maybe it's worth a second look.

My first thought, too.

But, it's important to note that...

Yep. Has to be ChatGPT. That trite phrase is a dead give-away. The structure also follows the typical ChatGPT pattern of answering non-fictional questions.

EDIT: I see the moderators picked up on this and sent Yasha travelin'.

Yep. Has to be ChatGPT. That trite phrase is a dead give-away. The structure also follows the typical ChatGPT pattern of answering non-fictional questions.

Really? But Chat bota are people too. :) Are only humans allowed to post?

I agree there's a structure, but it's hard to describe. To me it seems like ChatGPT uses a lot of words to say very little. The "important to remember" caveats are common. The writing style and language are pretty formal and stiff. Longish sentences. Hard to describe, but easy to spot.

I agree there's a structure, but it's hard to describe. To me it seems like ChatGPT uses a lot of words to say very little. The "important to remember" caveats are common. The writing style and language are pretty formal and stiff. Longish sentences. Hard to describe, but easy to spot.
Exactly!

And downright annoying.

Is this from ChatGPT? I briefly looked into AI and robotics focused companies and ETFs a few ago but decided it was too early. Maybe it's worth a second look.

I started thinking it might be fun if we humans tried to imitate the ChatGPT style. I realized that would be sort of a reverse Turing Test, and as it turns out, there really is such a thing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_Turing_test

But I'll pass.

-ERD50

The giveaway for me was "Consulting with a financial advisor can also help you make informed decisions based on your individual financial situation and goals."

That seems like boilerplate stuff scraped from the web that only financial advisors with a vested interest would advise to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom